COPE and HOPE. Social inclusion of migrant women victims of violence and human trafficking
- Local training (Milan and Barcelona) of the staff involved in the project on gender-based violence and trafficking in women, legal, psychological and anthropological notions.
- Creation of coordination and derivation procedures with the UTEH (Municipal Unit against Human Trafficking) and other collaborating organisations.
- Intervention model focused on improving the employability of 30 migrant women victims of trafficking living in the Barcelona Metropolitan Area, offering an itinerary of personal, individual and safe empowerment to improve their skills, and access to labor market.
- Workshops on sexuality and how to overcome the trauma of pregnancy or abortion.
- Workshops in order to keep working on trauma through the arts and movement.
- Individual and group language courses as a key element of the integration process.
- External courses taught by certified professionals.
- Preparation of a report that takes into account all the information gathered by identifying good practices and all key elements that emerge from the project.
- Awareness campaign in Italy and Spain on human trafficking.
- Final national event with the different target groups in Milan and Barcelona, in order to share the results of the project. The event will also aim to present the report and share relevant experiences.
COPE and HOPE
COPE and HOPE. Good practical approaches fostering social integration of migrant women victims of violence and human trafficking