EU3Digital. Developing a strategic European framework for digital competences for Third Social Sector organisations
- Creation of the Framework of competences for digital skills for Third Social Sector organisations. The framework will be developed based on extensive research on digital needs and skills in the Third Social Sector through questionnaires and focus groups in 5 EU countries (Spain, Netherlands, UK, Portugal and Croatia)
- Creation of a Kit of tools and methodologies for Third Social Sector Organisations & Social Enterprises to build customized contingency plans that promote effective inter-sectoral collaboration
- Curricula design and assessment of training: design and development of effective instructional programs which will include activities, both online and offline
- 6 Short-term joint staff training events: Exchange training and assessment of digital skills. Pilot training will be conducted across the partner countries (Spain, Netherlands, UK, Portugal and Croatia)
- Creation of the Policy Paper | Digital Support for Social Impact: how digital competences can improve the action and impact on the third sector
- Final Event: EU3Digital Conference in the Hague.