The European project CRISSCROSS is looking for agencies or professionals to design its brand and graphic image and create and implement a communication campaign to raise awareness of practices to prevent GBV among youngsters and young adults in contexts of risk.
Sexual violence particularly affects young and college-aged women and the LGBTQI+ population,frequently experienced in leisure and entertainment spaces. Substance use contributes to the naturalisation and legitimisation of this violence; supports victim blaming attitudes and behaviours; furthermore, it acts as a major obstacle to intervene in these situations.
CRISSCROSS objective is to fight gender-based violence in nightlife, leisure and socialization venues frequented by youngsters and young adults (16-24 y/o), through the design, testing and evaluation of innovative pilot initiatives based on the behaviour change methodology. With the aim to raise awareness, change attitudes and prevent GBV behaviours, including LGBTIphobia, linked to sexual violence and substance use.
The call includes two parts:
- A – The definition and implementation of the project brand and graphic image (logo, graphic kit, key messages), at the beginning of the project (June 2023);
- B – The project communication campaign divided into two phases, that shall start together with the implementation of the local pilot initiatives (Dec. 2023/Jan. 2024).
Territory of the campaign includes the five project countries: Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Ireland, and Portugal, with information at the European level too.
The project is funded by the CERV-2022-DAPHNE Programme and promoted by a consortium leaded by ABD (SP), con ACRA and Coop Lotta (IT), Universidad De Sevilla (SP), 4Motion ASBL (LUX), HSE Health Service Executive (IR)and Kosmicare (PT).
How to apply?
Interested agencies/professionals/media must send the following documentation:
- Portfolio/CV. Highlight previous experience in the implementation of social communication campaigns.
- Technical proposal: Proposal of a Project brand (A) and communication campaign strategy and framework (B).
- Detailed economic offer that covers all the actions foreseen within the technical proposal, respecting the maximum budget and including all the expenses that the service provider must assume for the execution of the assignment.
- A declaration stating the absence of conflict of interest with ACRA and the other project partners