On the 17th and 18th of october, the Welfare and Development Association (ABD in Spanish) helds the trainning ‘Developing Organisational Digital Capabilities for Third Sector Leaders- GOVERNANCE AND STRATEGY FOR IMPACT and ETHICAL PRACTICES’, within the framework of the european project EU3Digital.
The trainning, which will be conducted in English, is thought to welcome 10 representatives of organizations from the Third Sector, social enterprises and administrations with leadership and team management experience, strategy, etc. We want to invite people and organizations that are promoting changes and projects related to digital transformation with the goal of generating a space to share knowledge and experiences.
In addittion, the training will offer the opportunity to create synergies and new networks with organizations and experts from Portugal, Croatia, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands.
The trainning will cover the following topics through the two days:
- Strategic principles for impact
- Organizational Assessment
- Governance models for impact
- Digitalisation: Risks, Efficiency and Scalability
- Performance management
- Impact Measurement and Accountability
- Digital tools for everyday work in organizations
It will be conducted by:
- Carlos Azevedo, President of the Board of Directors and CEO at IES-Social Business School, founder and former president of ESLIDER-PORTUGAL – the first portuguese network for Civil Society Leaders.
- Luna Dabinovic. Bachelor in Business Administration from IE University, Operations Manager for La Choza Chula in Guatemala. Later business developer for SDG Monitor. Luna’s areas of expertise are in the field of disaster risk reduction, impact measurement, international development, social entrepreneurship and all things humanitarian.